[wplug-internet] In coin base who holds the wallet?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 06:18:56 EST 2014

Pat Joe and I are going to develop the metadata for the Database within
the week.

If coin base is as good as you say it is we can use it and just transfer
the BTC to another wallet under WPLUG control in regular intervals.

I am not much of a programmer either, but with everyone too afraid to
tell me that I suck at it, I am going to take the ball and run with it
until someone tackles me.