[wplug-internet] wplug.org domain renewal

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:36:41 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Pat Barron <pat at lectroid.com> wrote:

> I would also endorse continuing with pair Networks, and would suggest
renewing for the 5 year term.  The effective rate is $13/year (as opposed
to $19/year if we were to renew on a one-year term) - maybe it's not the
cheapest out there, but it's pretty close.  ;-)  It's also good to be
supporting a local company, which also supports FOSS strongly.

Sounds good to me.  I don't think it's worth the time to argue over which
registrar to use unless there is a huge price disparity.  I am fine with us
going with Pair as well.  Either the 4 or 5 year plan makes sense to me.

- joe