[wplug-internet] wplug.org domain renewal

Mark Dalrymple markd at borkware.com
Wed Dec 10 11:33:52 EST 2014

Wow, you really have a bug up your butt about this.

> Who is going to unsubscribe if we talk about this on the main list and were
they current members?

I would.  I don't like the main list, so I don't subscribe to it.  And
you've already clearly demonstrated the "hey, I have great ideas that
someone else should implement" behavior that is writ large on large lists.

> Do we really want more participation or do we want a country club?

I am currently baffled why the existence of lists specifically for a
certain topic are so off-putting.  "OMG there's three lists, I'm going to
run away now because I'm frightened", and why you're dragging that
discussion into unrelated threads.

if anything, you're going to cause me to unsubscribe from this list.  Nice
job.

++md