[wplug-internet] wplug.org domain renewal

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Wed Dec 10 08:24:18 EST 2014

Pair is indeed a good ideological fit for WPLUG: it mirrors GNU software and
uses free software in its commercial offerings. I support staying with it.

Since the five-year renewal is the best value, I think it only makes sense to
go with that.

*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is
full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/

> Here is a good example of the kind of topic that would be discussed on
> wplug-internet.
>
> Our registration for the wplug.org domain is due to expire in March
> 2015.  We should come up with a recommendation to present to the
Board