[wplug-internet] Why does this list exist?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Dec 9 16:15:39 EST 2014

And now I'm about to change (shorten) the list description in Mailman.
I did not realize that the Mailman list description would be put into
the "To:" line when someone sends a note to the list. Sorry about that.

In any case, the "official" list of mailing lists is the one in the wiki
(with detailed descriptions and all) - not the one provided by Mailman....

--Pat.