[wplug-internet] Why does this list exist?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:03:31 EST 2014

I will consider rails on node, but neither of those are a ticketing system.

On 12/09/2014 12:27 PM, Mark Dalrymple wrote:
>> Wouldn't you agree that it would be better to have a real ticketing system
>
> Hey, you really should adopt rails on node!  (Unless you're volunteering to
> set up, run, maintain, and moderate such a system for
> the foreseeable future.)

What can WPLUG do for you that would make you consider renewing your
membership and engaging actively in the WPLUG community?

Do you want us to pencil you in for a presentation. I have Hack
Pittsburgh reserved for our January and February meetings.