[wplug-internet] Why does this list exist?

Mark Dalrymple markd at borkware.com
Tue Dec 9 12:27:15 EST 2014

> Wouldn't you agree that it would be better to have a real ticketing system

Hey, you really should adopt rails on node!  (Unless you're volunteering to
set up, run, maintain, and moderate such a system for
the foreseeable future.)

> By the way Mark, are you on the voter roles? I

Not any more.   I still have a Linux slice, but most of my time is taken up
working and writing in the OS X and iOS worlds.  I used to be on the board
(and in fact voted myself out of the job along with BethLynn), and WPLUG
has a special place in my heart. CocoaHeads in fact was partially based on
my time at WPLUG, but I don't have much time or interest, outside of being
on the investigation committee and lurking on this list.  I don't subscribe
to the main list - way too much noise for what I'm interested in :-)

Cheers,
++md