[wplug-internet] Why does this list exist?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 05:00:52 EST 2014

I can barely understand why WPLUG plan exist, but as long as we are
going to keep it why do we have this one outside of WPLUG plan.

Still, I must restate this. If your goal is to increase participation,
you must do your business where everyone can see it, and that is the
wplug at wplug.org main list. I must ask if that is the goal?

The Mailman page doesn't have a description
http://www.wplug.org/mailman/listinfo.

Honestly, this many list for so few things happening is confusing and
has greatly lowered my participation in the past.