[wplug-internet] wplug-erie mailing list

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Dec 8 14:27:36 EST 2014

[ Forwarding what I sent to wplug-board mailing list a little earlier,
after a brief discussion about mailing lists this morning. ]

I've shut off the "advertised" bit on the wplug-erie mailing list (so it
will no longer appear in the list that John linked to), moved it to the
"Obsolete Lists" section of the mailing lists page on the wiki, and
removed the link to the subscription page.  The list itself still exists
in Mailman (so if someone sends to it, it will still go the the current
subscriber list, and the archives), I didn't want to kill it off at that
level yet.

This list last had any legitimate traffic in October 2012.

--Pat.