[wplug-internet] New Linode upgrade available

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:57:01 EDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:44 PM, George Larson
<george.g.larson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Several of
> the VPS providers that I have looked at begin at CentOS 5 32bit because it's
> sorted first (alphabetically, ascending digits) and nobody seems to offer
> Arch.  (:

DigitalOcean has Arch.  That said, with Linode's new pricing, they
offer more at every pricing point than DigitalOcean now.  I was trying
to make a custom Manjaro image for Linode the other week, but never
got that working as planned.  Would love to get that going at some
point if possible.  :)

- joe