[wplug-internet] Installed openldap-servers (and dependencies) package on server

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Jun 5 14:02:39 EDT 2013

It's just installed at this point - it's neither running, nor even
configured...  Right now, this is just an experiment to see if it's
something we can actually use for anything.  I expect we'll end up
creating and throwing away at least a few configs before we're done...
If you do anything on the server to attempt to configure or use this,
drop a note to this list to keep everyone in the loop? (I'll do the same...)

I also installed "ldapvi" to have at least some way of doing directory
browsing that doesn't require exposing anything on the web server.

Activity noted in the server-maintenance file.

--Pat.