[wplug-internet] What would it take to get PHP 5.3 on the server?

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Apr 23 23:03:14 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:19:14AM -0400, Pat Barron wrote:
> Thanks for doing this!  I've been poking at the wiki, all seems well,
> and the new version itself is nice.

Good to hear.  One additional point: MediaWiki 1.19 now uses the
"vector" skin by default.  I changed this to the "monobook" skin
so it would match the previous look.

If people think this looks tired, it would be simple to change the
default.  You can see what the available skins look like by
logging in to the wiki and going to "Special Pages" and then
"Preferences."  Under the "Appearance" tab are links to preview
how the wiki would appear with different skins.