[wplug-internet] Postfix greylisting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Fri Mar 30 01:06:29 EDT 2012

Thanks for the explanations!  I think I get it now...

My messages always eventually get through, I just had never seen this
before (been a long time since I've run an Internet-facing production
mail server, other than my own personal machines where I don't do
anything like this).

Sendmail on my mail server is set to run the queue every 60 minutes,
which kind of increases the delay for me.  I may just tweak the time
down, then I really won't notice the greylisting delay.  ;-)

--Pat.