[wplug-internet] ldp.wplug.org

Mark S. markys123451 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:24:23 EDT 2012

Vance,

I can't say for sure which way they would have it done.  In my experience,
if there is not mirror then people just head to the main site and find one.
 Listing as a mirror and not being one is probably not technically correct
and doesn't really serve any useful purpose, so I would say it is probably
best to just let it go.

I of course wouldn't oppose a new mirror being set up if anyone would wish
to do so.  It doesn't really generate too much traffic and is pretty
painless to maintain, but also, perhaps it's time has passed....

In any case, thank you for your thanks.  Have a nice day.

Mark