[wplug-internet] More fun than a barrel of monkeybots

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Mar 13 10:16:09 EDT 2012

Is there a wiki page or anything that documents what monkeybot does?  I
mean, I can tell it's derived from infobot, but not sure what changes
may have been made for our environment.  The closest thing I've been
able to find to documentation is the source code, which is kind of
convoluted... :-)

--Pat.