[wplug-internet] [wplug] Check out my photos on Facebook

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Jul 15 16:32:02 EDT 2012

Okay, I went ahead and added the following line to mm_cfg.py:
  SENDER_HEADERS = ('from', None, 'sender')
so the Reply-To: header will no longer be examined when deciding
that a message is "from" a list subscriber.

Hopefully this should cause the social networking invitations to
be held for moderation on all of our lists.  Let me know if any
weirdness results.