[wplug-internet] moderate

Ted Rodgers ted.d.rodgers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:34:15 EST 2012

The LinkedIn mail spam should be getting filtered though header matching; I
added the filter to at least one of the lists a few week back, and it will
catch any similar messages from any sender.  I did not apply it at the top
level because I wanted to see how it behaved on just one list fist.  It's
not an open invitation to let groups/sites blindly spam the server, but
should keep at least theirs down to a minimum amount getting through to the
mailing lists, at least until they change their header bits.