[wplug-internet] moderate

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 21:39:02 EST 2012

Hi Zach, sorry to take so long to get back to you.

I found out why you got modded a while back. From what I can gather, we
were getting a lot of spam from your Google+ and LinkedIn accounts, and you
were not preventing it from happening fast enough.

I'm granting you a reprieve. I've cleared your mod bit. But let me warn
you, if the spam comes back, the bit flips back on, and you face the wrath
of the arbitration folks. I'm on the arbitration committee, btw, so keep
your nose clean.

That said, welcome back to the mailing list!

-- Dave Ostroske