[wplug-internet] Mediawiki logs

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Apr 5 03:16:53 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 09:57:50PM -0400, Pat Barron wrote:
> Does Mediawiki keep any logs, other than what's available via the "Logs"
> page in Special Pages, and what's available in the web server log?

Not that I'm aware of.  It's possible that some things are stored
in the database table that aren't exposed by the web interface.

You can enable a debug log in LocalSettings.php with
  $wgDebugLogFile = '/path/to/filename';
Some associated settings are described if you search for that
variable name in includes/DefaultSettings.php.