[wplug-internet] Fwd: 9 wplug moderator request(s) waiting

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:57:15 EDT 2011

Hello guys,

I'm afraid I have to bring this to your attention. Something or someone has
been posting spam from Stanley Slomberg's email address. If they continue
attempting to post, the system might end up blocking his email address. This
would be bad, since Stanley's on the Board.

I'll forward the next spam message that I see with his address on it. Maybe
we could do some work to figure out where those messages are coming from.

-- Dave Ostroske