[wplug-internet] Career Opportunity - Linux Whiz

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:40:15 EDT 2011

Vance, I'm sorry, but this was party my fault.

I had thought that Julie McIntyre (whose services, full disclosure, I've
been using during my own job search) was attempting to post to wplug-jobs
and I approved her post. It wasn't until later that I realized that she was
mailing to the main list.

You were right to send the message that you sent. I'll have an opportunity
to share words with her as well. She provides a good service, but she should
not advertise it on the main mailing list, and I should not have negligently
given her the chance to do so.

-- Dave Ostroske