[wplug-internet] wplug mailing list filters

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Jul 19 23:33:33 EDT 2011

I have added the following addresses to the parameter
discard_these_nonmembers for the main wplug mailing list.
<invitations at linkedin.com>
<member at linkedin.com>
(On the web interface, this can be found under "Privacy options..."
and then "Sender filters.")

The list is being spammed with LinkedIn invites coming from these
two addresses, and I am confident that they are not a source of
any legitimate mail for the list.

This is an expedient measure to protect the listmembers from junk
mail.  If the list moderators wish to reverse this decision, it is
of course their prerogative.