[wplug-internet] [wplug-board] WPLUG's information assets (membership rolls - part 2 of 3)

Jim eadjim at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 10:58:52 EST 2011

Vance, my biggest concern about members and other information security.  I
am opposed to having the information on a server where there may be access
by past members or vulnerabilities that may or may not have been known
over the years.  I agreed with Beth Lynn that it should be an "off WPlug
server/storage" arrangement.  Jim Harris