[wplug-internet] Fwd: Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com

Dave Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:11:08 EST 2011

Heya Duncan,

Zachary Uram recently requested to be taken off moderation. It's been 4-1/2
months since he was modded, and since then, he's posted no spam and all his
messages have been germane. IIRC, the spam that led to his moderation came
from his Google+ feed, which he's either properly limited distribution
from, or just stopped using.

I'd like to clear his mod bit, since he's cleaned up his act since July.
But I'd like to hear from you and the Internet Committee first. If I don't
hear any objections by Friday, I'll clear it. But if I hear back from you,
we can speed this process up, one way or another.

What do you say?

-- Dave Ostroske