[wplug-internet] Fwd: ion 3 below. 1.F. 1.F.1.

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:37:01 EST 2010

Spam will get through from time to time.  It was sent to an alias
(wplug-announce-owner@), and we can't block everything that gets sent
to list owners, because some of it is going to be legit.

I guess the Bayesian and Grey Listing methods didn't pick it up.

Remember, this spam didn't get through to a list, just the list owner.
 It happens from time to time.  Keep in mind, it also made it through
_your_ spam filters, not just WPLUG's.