[wplug-internet] Fwd: Cron <monkeybot at li18-88> /home/monkeybot/infobot-0.45.3/scripts/run_if_needed.pl > /dev/null

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Jan 7 05:39:49 EST 2010

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think monkeybot crashed.
> Somebody help?

He's still alive, it looks like it's just a Perl module missing.
The excuse and insult generator functions rely on Net::Telnet, so
they are not currently operable.

There's a separate Perl installation under /home/monkeybot that he
uses - it could probably stand to have the missing module added
and also be updated.  I don't really know all that much about
keeping him running, so I don't mess with things.  Maybe jo2y,
markd2, or billings could help out.