[wplug-internet] Backups

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Jun 24 10:58:40 EDT 2009

#1 is not in line with your original proposal, and therefore doesn't
meet the original requirements.

The first step should be to use FUSE/sshfs to mount the encrypted
filesystem _over_ ssh/scp.  Doing it that way would prevent the system
with the data from ever accessing it, since the filesystem is never
actually mounted on the computer hosting it.

That is, unless FUSE works radically different than other implementations
I've seen.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com