[wplug-internet] Backups

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Jun 14 13:55:50 EDT 2009

Michael Semcheski <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> For what its worth, I think I remember from when we were debating on
> paying for the service until 10/2010... that we can get a refund.  I'm
> 90% sure on that.

That's correct, we can cancel and get a prorated refund.  The
downside is that I think we would lose the 15% discount (i.e., the
refund would be calculated using the standard rate).

Just in case it enters into the technical discussion, note that we
have an extra 4GB of disk space available
<http://blog.linode.com/2009/04/23/33-additional-disk-space/> for
staging or whatnot.  I'm pretty sure this hasn't been even
allocated yet.