[wplug-internet] Backups

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Sat Jun 13 23:28:09 EDT 2009

>> 2) Switch to a service that does offer backups (like Slicehost).
>
> Or 3) both.  With #2, you're better off, but still at the mercy of
> your provider.  Are Slicehost backups geographically separate from
> the datacenter wher your server is hosted?

Our Linode account is paid until Oct 2010.  I doubt we can get a
refund to switch to another VPS provider.

The "member provided" backup storage is definitely an option and I am
happy to donate 10GB of storage to the cause.

Another option would be to pay for backup storage from another provider.

Dave