[wplug-internet] please remove my moderator access and wplug-internet committee status

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:47:07 EDT 2009

Couple things here...

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:18 AM, Duncan Hutty<dhutty at ece.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Michael Semcheski wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Beth Lynn
>> Eicher<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Regarding lists,
>>> I have come to full acceptance that I can't moderate any of the wplug
>>> lists anymore.  Truth be told, I haven't deleted a spam in a good many
>>> months.  Everyone else is doing a swell job. My offline/online habits
>>> are not acceptable for the task than needs to be done.
>>
>> Beth Lynn,
>>
>> I removed you as an owner of:
>> wplug-internet
>> wplug-erie
>> wplug
>
> with our respect and thanks for years of effort.

Duncan said it right. Thanks, Beth Lynn, for all your help on the
mailing lists, and heck, everything!

As a new moderator of wplug-market, I'm starting to receive the admin
messages from -market, but I need the password to clear out the spam,
all 300-odd messages. Can someone provide it for me?

-- Dave O