[wplug-internet] EMERGENCY

Kenneth Smith kennethsmith15214 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 09:14:15 EST 2009

Hope you get this on time ? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip UK for a program and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by the hotel management pending when i make payment.

I will like you to assist me with a loan of $2,000 Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP.

I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
please let me know immediately

Kenneth Smith
Community College of Allegheny County
Software/Network Engineer Student