[wplug-internet] WPLUG Membership Roster

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Sun Jun 22 14:50:14 EDT 2008

The text file method, to my knowledge, is already in place (less
version control).  The problem is, the data is only available to the
board and other admins.

There is an LDAP authentication Mediawiki extension:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LDAP_Authentication

I will do some research on implementing this extension.

Dave