[wplug-internet] Internet Committee Meeting

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:22:43 EST 2008

Hello,

I believe that this Saturday (2/2/2008) will be the next regular
meeting of the WPLUG Internet Committee.  While we have done these on
IRC in the past with mixed success, because this date coincides with
the Installfest, does anyone have an objection to meeting at the
Installfest rather than IRC?

That is acceptable to me, though I may not stay long at the
Installfest -- I don't have a laptop at the moment, and so I would
either have to borrow a computer or do very little at the Installfest.

Topics for the meeting:

Continuing the mailman / mail migration.

Planet wplug.org

Getting more owners for the mailing lists.

WPLUG Surveys

If you have a topic you would like included, or want a better
description of what I want to cover with each topic I listed, please
let me know.

Thanks,

Mike