[wplug-internet] proposal to kill this list

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 19 21:59:49 EST 2008

Dear BSD Folks,

There is no traffic on this list. In the past, this didn't bother me that
much. Right now the wplug-internet committee needs to move all active
wplug mailing lists to the new server. Sadly, I don't see the point of
this list if traffic doesn't exist. I propose that future bsd discussions
resume on the general list wplug at wplug . org

You folks will have about a week to produce some chatter. Otherwise I will
assume this list is dead.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher