[wplug-internet] Getting Started at Linode

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:49:46 EDT 2007

Hey Everybody,

So, we finally have our linode account.

Would anyone like to get together to hammer out the details?

Also, I'm unable to login to the account, did anyone change the
password?  I'd be happy to go in and start setting things up.

I think the first order of business should be getting the virtual machine setup.

Second thing to do is get user accounts / groups / sudoers going.

After that, there are some choices to make, but I think the general
idea is to install apache, mysql, mailman, and mediawiki.

Mike