[Wplug-internet] wiki, etc.

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:59:56 EDT 2007

I'm just curious if anyone has any thoughts regarding the wiki.  The plan
seems to be to add a calendar module and a capcha for new users signing up.

I think the capcha is fine, but I also think that one way or another, there
needs to be people who monitor the changes on the wiki and have the ability
to rollback spam edits.

I can see that there have been more than a few spams on the wiki, but I
don't believe that I have the authorization to roll them back, delete pages,
etc.

Who does have authorization as an Operator or Administrator on the wiki?  If
they're not on this committee, then I think we the internet committee need
to wake up and take those roles on ourselves.