[Wplug-internet] Meeting

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 13:54:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I wanted to invite everyone on the internet committee to my house on
Friday at 6:00 to discuss our business.  These plans are very
flexible, and if anyone has any objections or better ideas, do share.

Do RSVP, and I'll respond offlist with address and phone number.

The agenda that I see is:

* Compile a finite list of services that need to be migrated off of
penguin and onto our new setup.
* Find suitable paid-for hosting
* Come up with a plan of attack for performing the migration.
* Discuss (and or implement) changes to the wiki and wiki database.

Thanks,

Mike