[wplug-internet] Virtual Server Hosting

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:22:48 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to keep this alive, and I'm not sure what the next step is exactly.

I think we've come to the decision that either linode.com or
slicehost.com could fill our needs within our spending guidelines.

We have to resolve which one to use, but in my mind a minor issue.
Both look pretty good.

Is the next step to fill out a funding request and submit it to the
board?  Do we have to formally meet as a committee?  I say let's do
it.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of this come together.  I believe
that we are trying to do will take a significant amount of volunteer
time, and I'm looking forward to working with the talented individuals
on this committee.