[wplug-internet] approval for vph

curlynoodle at gmail.com curlynoodle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:43:58 EDT 2007

I agree that Xen appears to have a more professional face than UML.  Beyond
that, I cannot compare the two.  I will post to the general list to get some
user feedback.

Slicehost does offer the quad core hardware and provides 2gb more storage.

If we do a trial, why not try both providers.  Will Slicehost give us a trial?

I am free on Sun, 7/8 to begin work.

Dave