[wplug-internet] OpenACS site migration

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Dec 21 12:19:02 EST 2007

Mark Dalrymple wrote:

> If you want to get the old meeting schedule out of the database, lemme
> know.  The schema for it is pretty straight-forward.

Thanks, that might be a better plan than trying to screen-scrape
the HTML files, though the results would still have to be parsed
and converted into wiki syntax.

If you can knock together a simple set of instructions, e-mail
them to me directly and I'll see if I can figure it out (though
admittedly I tend to be utterly baffled by OpenACS).  Thanks!