[wplug-erie] State of the LUG

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Mar 19 00:42:35 EDT 2010

Hi Mike-

I haven't yet had a chance to formally talk it over with the rest
of the WPLUG board, but I think there's a good chance we'd be
willing to hold on to the erielug.org domain name for safekeeping.
Plus give assistance to whoever in Erie wants to try cranking
things up again.

I see that the web site you had set up is down; is there content
from that you wanted to be preserved?  If so we can probably do
that, too.  (The mailing list will be kept running on wplug.org as
usual.)