[wplug-erie] State of the LUG

J M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 17:38:32 EST 2010

Well, its a long story so I will try to be brief...

I lost my job in January, and have been actively seeking employment both in
Erie, and outside of the Erie area.
As it turns out i snagged a gov contracting job down in NC.

As it stands now, the house is up for sale, and I am shipping out Friday (I
know short notice and all, but I just accepted the offer just a few days
ago.) Wife and kids are hanging around Erie (until the house sells or summer
time).

So for the LUG, well ... I don't really know, there really hasn't been too
much interest lately, but if anyone is interested in keeping it alive, feel
free to contact me.

I will keep the erielug.org site (wordpress and forums) up till around
October of this year (2010) at which point the domain name will expire. If
anyone wants to take over it, please, again, contact me.

Sorry to give everyone such short notice, but honestly things are moving
kinda fast for me and I am just trying to keep up.

~Mike

--
http://phreekbird.net/
http://blog.tacticalhapkido.com/