[wplug-erie] 5 Alarm Fire Ohio LinuxFest urgently needs your help

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 10:00:47 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher
<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:
> 5 Alarm Fire -- We need your support and votes -- just a small amount of
> time!
>
> Please join us for a session on Internet Relay chat irc.oftn.net
in #ohiolinux
> at Sunday, September 13 at 8 PM EST. There will be a brief announcement
> followed by instructions.
>
> Your participation will have a sizable impact on OLF -- we need you, for
> just a small amount of time, but it will make all the difference in the
> world.
>
> Until Sunday night, there are two ways you can help
> 1. Let people know an announcement is afoot. Blog or forward this message.
> 2. Tell us we can count on you http://www.ohiolinux.org/bethere.html
>
> This is extremely important or else I would not be asking in this matter.
>
> Sincerely,
> Beth Lynn Eicher

What is this about? A community all volunteer show needs all of the
people it can to show support for a free as in cost FLOSS gathering.
Even if you can't attend the Ohio Linuxfest, giving us 5 minutes of
your time *tonight* will make the world of difference.