[wplug-erie] July 4th Meeting

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:16:12 EDT 2009

This is a reminder. I have offered to come up to Erie to speak once
you have a date I can make it.

The talk is entitled "Seriously Free Software." It is about what FLOSS
means and how to get the masses to take it seriously.
It was well received at WPLUG.

Blackout dates are 7/4, 7/5, 7/11, 7/12, 8/2, 8/22. Other than these
dates, I can be there any Saturday or Sunday in July.