[wplug-erie] Poke ~ a twitter clone experiment

J M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:41:33 EDT 2009

cool, yea this is just a test bed so i can learn more about the different
apps out there ... next i think ill try out laconica (what identaica uses
for their system) after that, who knows, maybe roll my own.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher <bethlynneicher at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I use identi.ca but I wish poke all of the best.  You never know how
> successful your idea is going to be until you put it out there. When I
> started blogging last month, I had no idea that anyone would care. Now
> there are hundreds of readers. www.whatwillweuse.com
>
> Thanks,
> Beth Lynn Eicher

http://phreekbird.net/
http://blog.tacticalhapkido.com/
~{ Who is Grace? | http://whoisgrace.com/ }~
"In God we trust" ... all others we monitor!
...There is no spoon.
It's in that place where I put that thing that time.
Remember, hacking is more than just a crime. It's a survival trait.