[wplug-erie] CISSP Cert Info Request

David Brown browndavidc at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 18:52:02 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm back in school pursuing a computer forensics certificate, and updating my information security and web design skills.

The courseware (along with my PMP certification knowledge makes me think that I could pass the CISSP exam.

I'm hoping that you will share your opinion about its value and provide any comparison with the its value to that of other security certifications.

I have lots of certifications because I use the cert's exam as my final exam for when I study a particular area.

Does anyone care to share their opinion?

Thank you,

Dave