[wplug-erie] Quarterly Meetings

J M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:19:01 EDT 2009

So, we met this weekend to discuss if we should push forward with
quarterly meetings. Due to the turnout, I am going to go ahead and cut
back to quarterly meetings.

ErieLUG Meetings will be held on the first Saturday of January, April,
July, and October... (quarterly meetings) from 12:00 (Noon) until 3:30
in Conference Room 3 at the Hamot Heart Institute.

If anyone wants to meet on their own, the meeting rooms are still
booked for the first Saturday of every month... I will just not be
planning any meetings (except for the quarterly ones), but if you want
to meet on your own, feel free to. I have also kept the Calender
system set to a monthly reminder... but the dates in the information
of the invites state that they are quarterly meetings, so please dont
get confused. I am just too lazy to turn off the invites and
reminders.

If I have missed anything, ask, if you have questions, comments, or
concerns, email, or call me.

~ Mike

--
http://phreekbird.net/