[wplug-erie] Free ride from Pittsburgh or Erie to Ontario LinuxFest leaving this Friday 10/24

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:22:51 EDT 2008

I am going to the Ontario LinuxFest this weekend: http://onlinux.ca/

If you want to go, I am willing to pickup up to 3 people from
Pittsburgh, Erie or anywhere in between and give them a free ride to
the conference. I am leaving town on Friday (pickup times flexible)
and coming back on Sunday. You don't have to chip in for gas or tolls
but you do have to keep me entertained as we will have about 9 hours
round trip in the car together. Also, you must be organized and
responsible to be able successfully cross the boarder. Ladies may
share my hotel room with me. Gentlemen must secure their own
accommodations at the conference hotel.

Interested parties should respond to me by email at
bethlynneicher at gmail.com AND by phone at 412-512-5761. If I do not
answer leave your phone number(s) and a good time to return your call.

Nothing is confirmed until we have a two way conversation to insure
that we have clear understanding of the travel plan that will work for
the entire car.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher