[RE][wplug-erie] [Reminder] ErieLUG @ Sat Jan 19 12pm - 4pm ()

madsej at alum.rpi.edu madsej at alum.rpi.edu
Sat Jan 26 09:29:35 EST 2008

If Mike could change google calendar functionality, he wouldn't be in
Erie because he'd have a sweet job in Silicon Valley. Since the tool
seems to be working adequately for everyone else I'd suggest updating a
hard or soft copy calendar when the first email goes out. This way you
won't need to rely on the reminder that comes from google the previous
day.

Whatever problems you're having are better addressed with a tactful
message with suggestions for resolution direct to Mike than accusatory
flame emails that copy the whole group. Frankly, I deal with enough
flame emails at work that I have limited patience for them when it comes
to hobbies.