[RE][wplug-erie] [Reminder] ErieLUG @ Sat Jan 19 12pm - 4pm ()

Bruce Arkwright Jr. a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Fri Jan 25 19:43:09 EST 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Excuse ME, I received it at 12:00 MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, not do not tell me it was 24 hours, I have ask several time to have it sent a week in advance for EVERYONES benefit, so they can plan to be there. I am so glad you do not have any thing to do an weekends but wait for the less than 24 hours ERIELUG meeting notices, if they happen.

So how many people showed up Saturday Jan 19, Chris?

> Subject : Re: [RE][wplug-erie] [Reminder] ErieLUG @ Sat Jan 19 12pm - 4pm ()
> Date : Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:20:43 -0500
> From : "Chris Teodorski"
> To : wplug-erie at wplug.org
>
>Bruce,
>
>I think you are being more than a bit unreasonable.
>
>He sent out the reminder almost 24 hours in advance and I believe the
>original meeting notice was sent out quite a bit earlier. It's not Mike's
>responsibility to manage your calendar for you. If you feel attending these
>events is important, please mark them in YOUR calendar.
>
>Chris

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and coal run out before we tackle that. I wish I had a few more years left." -- Thomas Edison